Why a nursery school?
Every child wakes-up one day with a dream of what he or she wants and they start ‘chasing’ that dream to make it a reality.
- Referring to that statement; My dream was to be the owner of my own nursery school. The only way I could make this a reality was to include my family in my thinking and planning and slowly but surely this dream started falling into place and CLARTAL Academy was started.
- My family and I have very high family values which are based on a Christian religion. With this said, teaching, specifically to that of children is of utmost importance to me and I have the continuous need to share this with the young ones of the world – your children.
- My love for nature as well as me being in a teaching profession made it possible for me to share this beauty and the usefulness there-off thus preparing tomorrows futures leaders not just in school education but in Outdoor education which broadly includes environmental educational as well.
- I want to invest in the future leaders and make a difference in your child’s education, by making sure that we have a well-balanced individual.
Personnel and Qualifications
Teacher: Chantal Bezuidenhoudt.
Field of studies:
- University of Pretoria – B Ed Early Childhood Development. SACE Registration nr 12306279
- (Awaiting honours exams results – inclusive education )
- Tshwane university of technology – Nature conservation
- Early identification of learners with barriers
- Professional development in ECD – an overview on FET education
- The daily program in motion
- Should we play with maths in pre-school (4-6y groups)
- Child Psychiatry Workshop for nursery and primary school.
- Protective behaviours course 2014 (teaching children how to protect themselves in abuse cases)
Field of experience (outside teaching)
- Puppy training instructor